Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Final Impressions


 http://www.scc.spokane.edu/?hfchsustain
      Colloquium was a very enlightening class for me this year.  I actually enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would.  I had previously taken Environmental Biology of Southwest Florida and I thought it would be almost identical.  Instead I actually learned more about my campus in this class, which made it more interesting plus I got to learn about the city of Ft. Myers.  If I could make changes to the course I would try to limit the number of online sites we had to use.  I did not like having to use angel, wikki, and blogger.  In my opinion the wikki site could be very confusing so I would have rather just handed my assignments in on angel.  In my opinion, I believe that the assignments were fine and correlated with the class.  A Land Remembered by Patrick D. Smith was actually a good book, because it was relatable.  University Colloquium: A Sustainable Future articles were very redundant throughout the year and I do not believe that they were backed by very many facts.  If some of the reading was to be eliminated I would suggest getting rid of that book.  I enjoyed all of the field trips even when we had to stand in the pouring rain at the cemetery.  Thank you for a good semester.

http://chrlibrary.blogspot.com/2009_09_01_archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment